Hi, I’m Angela!
(Although some call me Angel)
I was considered a “troublemaker” growing up. I was a bit wild but not totally wild. I was restless, rebellious, and I liked to have fun. I was outspoken and stood up for others and for what I believed in. And not much has changed!
When I open my eyes, hope I see you shine
We’re planting a flag they don’t understand
The world is up for grabs
Some would say I’m a little “different” (or weird).
- My mom died when I was 23 so, I moved to Miami from Pittsburgh on a whim and on my own shortly after.
- I walked away from a pretty solid corporate career after 15 years so, I can help our future role models and leaders (you) build a better world.
- I married an adrenaline junkie who chose to travel the globe to snowboard and surf rather than go to college.
- We chose not to have children.
- I’m all about getting my fitness on but I drink beer and gin and eat pizza and french fries.
- I love to box, dance, roller skate, and do “old lady” gymnastics.
- I have a hard time expressing sadness but the thought of someone going hungry or not having a warm bed to sleep in will bring me to tears in an instant.
- I’m borderline obsessed with our cats Willis and Dolly.
- Puppets and anything puppet like totally crack me up.
- My celebrity crush is Howard Stern.
What I strive to inspire and teach.
- You must create your own vision of how you want to live your life.
- The most valuable thing you can do is treat everyone with common courtesy, kindness, and respect.
- If you want to feel the flow and build a life of purpose, you have to do things inside of your comfort zone + work towards things outside of your comfort zone.
- Sometimes you have to do things afraid.
- It’s ok to change anything and everything.
- It’s ok to go for it and it not work out.
- Your health is a non-negotiable. You have take care of yourself in order to take care of ANYTHING or ANYONE else.
- A smile and a compliment can be one of the greatest gifts to someone.
My cred – street and official:
Bachelor of Science – Organizational Psychology (focus on motivation, coaching, and development)
15 Year Corporate Veteran – Sales, Management, Program Development, Team Development, Planning
7 Year Fitness Pro – ACSM Personal Trainer, NESTA Nutrition Coach, BASE Boot Camp Creator and Operator
10 Year Gymnast that taught me A LOT about fitness and life
Many, many good, great, and not so great life experiences
Join Our Allstar Army – Join The Movement.
If you want to learn why this has become my mission, check out my blog post – Live the Life You Want!