Hi, I’m Angela!
(Although some call me Angel)
Some would say I’m a little “different” (or weird).
- I moved to Miami from Pittsburgh on a whim and on my own when I was 24.
- I walked away from a pretty solid corporate career after 15 years so, I could help my fellow “troublemakers”, rebels, and misunderstood (you) build a better world.
- I married an adrenaline junkie who travelled the globe to snowboard and surf instead of going to college.
- We chose not to have children.
- I’m all about getting my fitness on but I drink beer and gin and eat pizza and french fries.
- I love to box, dance, roller skate, and do “old lady” gymnastics.
- I have a hard time expressing sadness but the thought of someone being hungry, cold, or lonely can bring me to tears in an instant.
- I’m borderline obsessed with our cats Willis and Dolly.
- Puppets and anything puppet like totally crack me up.
- My celebrity crush is Howard Stern.
What I strive to inspire and teach.
- You must create your own vision of how you want to live your life.
- The most valuable thing you can do is treat everyone with common courtesy, kindness, and respect.
- If you want to feel the flow and build a life of purpose, you have to do things inside of your comfort zone + work towards things outside of your comfort zone.
- Sometimes you have to do things afraid.
- It’s ok to change anything and everything.
- It’s ok to go for it and it not work out.
- Your health is a non-negotiable. You have take care of yourself in order to take care of ANYTHING or ANYONE else.
- A smile and a compliment can be one of the greatest gifts to someone.
My cred – street and official:
Bachelor of Science – Organizational Psychology (focus on motivation, coaching, and development)
15 Year Corporate Veteran – Sales, Management, Program Development, Team Development, Planning
7 Year Fitness Pro – ACSM Personal Trainer, NESTA Nutrition Coach, BASE Boot Camp Creator and Operator
10 Year Gymnast that taught me A LOT about fitness and life
Many, many good, great, and not so great life experiences
If you want to learn why this has become my mission, check out my blog post – Live the Life You Want!